Recession Proof Fundraising Discount Cards
Fundraising is truly an art. People always want to help but they often times run out of money before they run out of time. This is where fundraising comes in. Fundraising can be easy and fun when you follow a few simple ideas and make the fundraiser fun for every one involved. Here are seven tips to get your next fundraiser started.
1. Decide upon a clear recipient of the funds to golf tournament fund raising be raised with your fundraiser. Your givers need to know and identify with your recipient. Your fundraiser will be more successful if you clearly identify the recipient and connect the giver emotionally with the recipient.
2. People naturally think of themselves first, so why not tap into this by organizing a charity walk or run. This way people will feel that they are helping out your fundraiser while getting in shape.
3. Sporting events are a great way to fundraise. Organize a benefit tournament for golf, tennis, swimming or other locally enjoyed activity. This way people pay an admission fee for the event and a portion of the proceeds will go to your fundraiser.
4. Organize a film festival for your next fundraiser. Choose three popular movies that your target audience would like to see and rent a venue for the movies. Then advertise and get your viewers in to see the movies. You will keep a portion of the fundraising proceeds while the venue will keep there portion.
5. A day of paintball is a great way to get youth involved in fundraising. They will be able to spend the day having fun while helping to raise money for your worthy fundraiser. You may even be able to get some older participants who just want to show the youth how it is done.
6. Throw a party or dinner. Invite local philanthropists who will have a special interest in your fundraiser. Make sure that your invitations clearly state that this is a fundraising event. Then target people who will have a special interest in your cause.
7. Mail, phone and the internet can be excellent ways to secure funds. You will need to make sure that your target audience can find out about your organization and know that you are legitimate.